Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you do one time pick ups?
- We do not offer one time pick ups, however if you would like to sign up for service we will be happy to help you get set up.
Can I set large household items out with my weekly trash pick up?
- We can not accept large items at curbside pick up. We do have a Transfer Station where you can bring your large items for disposal.
What time do you start your routes?
- Our routes start at 7:30 a.m. and we ask that you have all your trash out at that time.
Do you provide that trash can with service?
- We will provide the first 96 gallon trash can, we also have containers available that can be rented for $4.00 per month should you need a second one. All trash cans come with a ten year manufactures warranty.
Each property may have up to two trash cans.
Can I use my own trash can?
- If you have a 95 or 96 gallon trash can with the wheels and lid like the one pictured to the right, we can use that to pick up your trash, however we can not be responsible for any damage to the can. We will not pick up any cans that are not designed for an automated side load truck.
T&S Trash Service is excited to announce that we are now a fully automated trash service.
All trash must be contained in a 96 gallon trash can. For the health and safety of our employees, We will not accept any garbage outside of the can.
Size Approximate Dimensions Monthly Price
2 yard 5.5 x 3 x 3.5 $60.00
3 yard 5.5 x 6 x 3.5 $70.00
4 yard 5.5 x 7 x 4.5 $80.00
6 yard 5.5 x 10 x 4.5 $100.00
8 yard 5.5 x 12 x 4.5 $120.00
- Requires a 96 gallon automated side load trash container.
- $24.00/ month billed quarterly at $72.00
- Service includes 1-96 gallon toter a second can may be added for an additional $4.00 per month.
- First month payment required to start service.
- We proudly service Fountain and Montgomery Counties.
- All dumpsters require a one (1) year contract.
T&S Trash Service & Transfer Station
Frequently Asked Questions
What is not allowed in my dumpster??
- We can not accept yard waste, tires, or construction waste in dumpsters, because of the damage it does to the trucks. If you need help disposing of these items just give our office a call and we can assist you in the proper disposal methods.
Where can I put my dumpster?
- All dumpsters need to remain on a solid surface that is easily accessible for our garbage trucks.
Can I put furniture in my dumpster?
- No, we can not accept large furniture or household appliances in the dumpsters. If you have these items, the Transfer Station may be a good option for you.