Frequently Asked Roll Off Questions
What can I put in a roll off?
- You can put most anything in your roll off, the only thing we can not accept in them is whole tires, and hazardous materials.
How long can I keep it?
- The price listed above is for 7 days. If you need it longer than that it is $50.00 per additional week.
Can I have my roll off dumped and then returned if my week is not up?
- No, however If you fill your dumpster before the week is up you can call and schedule for us to pick it up early. If you need an additional roll off to finish your job, we will be more than happy to provide you with another container at the prices listed above.
When do I pay for my roll off?
- All roll offs are paid at drop off. If you need to keep it longer than the first week included you can call us and pay over the phone with a credit or debit card to extend your time. Any over weight charges will be billed to you, payable within 10 days.
Does someone need to be at my house at delivery?
- Yes, we will need an adult over the age of 18 to be present when the roll off is delivered. There will be a contract to sign and payment will be collected at delivery.
Roll Off Service
Size Dimensions Fee Tonnage Included
15 Yard 15 x 8 x 4 (approx) $300.00 3 Tons
20 Yard 22 x 8 x 4.5 (approx) $350.00 4 Tons
30 Yard 22 x 8 x 6 (approx) $400.00 4 Tons
40 Yard 22 x 8 x 8 (approx) $450.00 4 Tons
- One (1) week or one (1) dump rental
- Includes delivery, pick-up, and tonnage (as listed)
- $50.00/ week rental after 1st week
- $60.00/ ton over listed amount included with container
T&S Trash Service & Transfer Station